|Job Ref:||204761061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career with a recognised Food Manufacturer ?|
This is a good time to join a growing business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major retailers. Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical biased Site Services Engineer to join their successful team.
Salary £32 - 35k + overtime & Pension
Shift Continental 2 days 2 nights 4 off
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or higher with relevant electrical/mechanical based apprenticeship or recognised formal training (Essential)
• Knowledge of circuits electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulations (Desirable)
• Must be Electrical biased. PLC experience would be an advantage.
• Must have 2 years previous manufacturing experience (ideally food).
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch