|Job Ref:||204761058||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager to join a leading provider of security and fire monitoring systems based in Glasgow.|
You will be experienced in a similar role, managing contract staff to carry out maintenance and installation of products and service management of ongoing client projects.
The Contract Manager's key duties will be:
* Overall responsibility for delivering contracts and programming of works, delivering projects on time, to budget and to the quality required with a definite focus on improving margins
* Ensure H&S legislation is adhered to and maintain knowledge of current legislation
* Manage internal teams, providing outstanding leadership and direction
* Effective utilisation of sub-contractors to ensure optimum generation from labour resources
* Reporting regularly to the Director of Projects/Financial Director on project performance, budgets and timescales
* Resolving disputes and identify areas for improvement in existing contracting processes
* Identifying, managing and mitigating commercial risks and issues to support the delivery of a robust and effective supply chain management service
* Providing guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff.
* Developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration
This is a very rare and extraordinary opportunity within a fantastic organisation. Apply online today or for more information get in touch with Simon Cairns on (Apply online only)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age