|Job Ref:||204761015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Livingston||Address:||Post Code:||EH54||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
A new and exciting vacancy has arisen working within our market leading client's Engineering department in their expanding manufacturing site in Livingston. This fast paced organisation are looking for a Multi-skilled maintenance Engineer who will take ownership electrical and mechanical elements of mainly coating machines.|
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience of mechanical systems and principals. Possess as a minimum an ONC / HNC preferred (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, accompanied with experience of working on a wide range of electrical equipment & controls such as, PLC's AC & DC variable speed drives, HV & Eex equipment.
The Maintenance Engineer's main duties include:
* Maintaining all equipment to a high standard & identifying new ways of improving efficiency, reducing down time of plant machinery, ensuring all health safety and environmental standards are upheld.
* Assisting in the monitoring of spares & specification of parts required to ensure minimum downtime on machines.
* Assisting in the development & implementation of planned / preventative maintenance routines in order to maintain machine availability to production.
* Fully utilising the CMMS to maintain accurate and up to date maintenance records.
* Liaising with other departments to determine priorities.
* Fault finding using electrical testing equipment and diagrams contributing to routine programmes and projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to/have:
* Maintain and promote a safe working environment.
* Ability to identify faults / equipment failures, taking corrective action when required.
* Attention to detail and diligent in recording data for any anomalies.
* Follow the departmental maintenance plan and ensure equipment runs according to operating procedures.
* Involvement in Lean manufacturing processes and projects.
In return you will receive the opportunity to work within a highly regarded organisation that is a market leader in it's industry along with a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information or to apply contact Simon Cairns on (Apply online only) or or apply online today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age