|Job Ref:||204760667||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£45.30/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
Training Needs Analyst, DSAT, TNA, JSP, CBT, Royal Navy|
Training Needs Analyst with DSAT, TNA, JSP, CBT, Royal Navy is required to work on a six month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client based in Portsmouth
This is a Training Needs Analyst role on a Naval Programme.
Overview of the Training Needs Analyst contract role
* Conduct Role and Task Analysis in accordance with JSP 822.
* Conduct Training Options Analysis in accordance with JSP 822.
* Provide presentation and estimating support to the project.
* Support engagement with suppliers and customers both within the United Kingdom and abroad e.g. Europe, Middle East.
* Adhere to the project's governance, configuration and change control processes.
Key skills required for the Training Needs Analyst
The role holder will:
* Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Training Needs Analysis course (preferably Defence Academy Course No. 47 - DSAT Training Needs Analysis) or a similar training framework course.
* Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT Quality Management Standard (QMS) and DSAT guidance documentation.
* Have a wide knowledge and understanding of current individual and team training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, simulation and Virtual Reality (VR).
* Have knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are a Training Needs Analyst looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Training opportunities please contact Paul Scott on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)