|Job Ref:||204760601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£12 - £15/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
Our client creates stunning environments, bespoke furniture and state of the art displays for conference, exhibitions, retail spaces and Television. They are proud to be associated with many of the UK's leading retail and commercial businesses. With 25 years experience, they have established a reputation for bringing every project in on brief, on time and on budget. Due to continual growth they are looking to add another CNC Programmer to the team.|
Job Purpose: CNC Programming, Operative and Workshop Machine Management and maintenance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* To program CNC machinery - 3 and 5 Axis.
* To operate CNC machines - 3 and 5 Axis.
* Management and arrange maintenance of all workshop machinery.
* Operate all other workshop machinery.
* Develop, manage and ensure all Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to for all workshop machinery in accordance with legislation.
* To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision
* To work to tight tolerances and check your own work.
* To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes.
* Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times.
* Manage and maintain all necessary maintenance on CNC machines and other workshop machinery.
* Comply with company's Health, Safety, Environmental &Quality Procedures at all times.
* Experience and Technical Knowledge:
* Extensive knowledge of Alpha cam and/or similar software
* Experience of programming for a Multi cam CNC machine
* Experience of working in a similar environment.
* Ability to read construction drawings, documents and specification manuals
* Ability to manage, drive project and meet deadlines