|Job Ref:||204760600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blaenau Gwent||Address:||Post Code:||NP13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer, are currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.|
• Work as part of small team with minimal supervision reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
• Attend breakdowns as a priority, getting equipment up and running in shortest time possible to correct safety and quality standards.
• Carrying permanent corrective out work after production to ensure fault doesnt reoccur.
• Identifying and carrying out improvements to equipment to improve quality and or efficiency.
• Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on equipment and site facilities.
• Maintaining site services e.g. heating, water system, drainage, security.
• To get involved in any other projects/improvements as necessary.
• Assist / train production operatives with operation issues.
• Minimum HNC in related discipline or relevant apprenticeship.
• Experience and understanding of the basic use of Robots (Nachi, Motoman)
• Use of Pneumatic actuators and control.
• Electrical installations to 17th Edition Regulations or equivalent.
• Logical fault finding approach.
• Safe working approach.
Advantageous skills / experience:
• PLC interrogation / fault finding (Omron, Mitsubishi).
• Resistance welding techniques: understanding and programming of equipment for welding, as well as basic requirements for quality.
• Hydraulic systems.
• Safety systems and protection devices.
• Salary up to 26k + shift allowance (Depending on experience and qualifications)
• Rotating two shift pattern (AM / PM) - 20% shift allowance on PM. Potential 3 shift working when needed.
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days per annum.
• Contributory pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in this highly successful operation. If you are interested, please send your CV and covering information asap outlining your relevant experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency