|Job Ref:||204760583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£31500 - £35000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
Management Accountant - Capital Analyst - Peterborough|
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Peterborough with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity for a Management Accountant (Capital Analyst) to join their team, offering a salary of £31,500 - £35,000 (depending on experience), with excellent benefits. Flexible working options will be considered.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a driven, experienced Business Analyst to join the team supporting the Investments Support Manager. The Investments Support Team challenges and supports the business to drive informed decisions to support the delivery of strategic vision.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant (Capital Analyst)
* Business partner of choice influencing business decisions and recommendations.
* Responsible for Management reporting relating to Capital
* Supporting business partners in key investment decisions and ensuring all spent is done in line with Company policy
* Produce both short and long term capital additions and depreciation forecasts with business commentary
* Present analysis to senior management on a monthly basis
* Ad-hoc analysis and project work to support investment decision
Qualifications and Experience required for the Management Accountant (Capital Analyst)
* Educated to degree level or qualified by experience
* Studying towards professional certification (ACA, CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
* Previous relevant practical accounting experience
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at Senior Management level
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
* Initiative and innovation - ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team
* Strong Business partnering skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately