|Job Ref:||204760540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Godalming||Address:||Post Code:||GU7||Salary:||£38000 - £49000/annum + pkg||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Chartered Engineer with experience in Bridge Design within the Rail Industry.|
The position requires a good working knowledge of the rail industry, Network Rail Standards and an understanding of a full range of structural materials. The candidate should be conversant with engineering software and have some knowledge of AutoCAD . You will be expected to take ownership of any project within your remit, taking responsibility for overseeing the other Engineers and Technicians within your team. The ideal candidate should be proactive, dynamic and intuitive, happy to work on their own initiative as well as being a team player, interacting comfortably with the other staff members as well as interfacing directly with the client.
The role will include but not be limited to:
* Design of civil and structural schemes
* Review and checks of other schemes prepared by others
* Carrying out inspections and surveys of structures and preparing reports
* Undertaking feasibility / option studies
* Preparation of project programmes and cost estimates, producing quotations for clients
* Overseeing development of other Engineers and Technicians
* Provision of site support to contractors
You will also be expected to assist in developing and expanding the business as well as undertaking a business management role.
The company is currently experiencing rapid growth with exciting opportunities and are looking for a flexible, practical engineer who can grow with the company to achieve the goals of the business in parallel with their personal ambitions.
For more information please contact Guy on (Apply online only) or email