|Job Ref:||204760443||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aix-en-Provence||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
Thermal business Senior Engineer /VAC/52598|
Aix en Provence, France
Our Client is looking for an experienced Thermal Business Senior Engineer to support the company's French hub by providing thermal industry maintenance operation expertise for thermal / oil and gas projects
To support the clients' French hub by providing expertise in all areas of maintenance, new projects, modifications, in French thermal power plants and oil & gas units. Offering technical advice to customers and subcontractors through the range of projects and service delivery that undertake by the French Hub.
Provide field support to activities that are taking place in region, this may be at PI / project management as well as implementation levels as occasionally required.
To act as PI or Principal investigator on asset integrity management projects.
The Thermal Business Senior Engineer acts on projects and interventions on site. You will ensure the completion of activities on time, with a high level of quality, in accordance to Customer requirements and accordance with the targeted costs.
Duties will include:
* Satisfactory completion of Professional Development Records
* Time management to meet project program and interventions on site responsibilities.
* Maintenance of complete and accurate reporting, on a routine basis, of cost control data on a specific project or intervention on site.
* Ensuring the cost control systems employed are to the standard required to support the Operations Group
* Early warning awareness to French hub General Manager of any variance from agreed budgets and schedule.
* Time management to meet project program responsibilities.
* Maintenance of complete and accurate reporting, on a routine basis, of cost control data on a specific project.
* Maintaining historical records to support and assist in the provision of budgetary data for the preparation of new project proposals.
* Ensuring the cost control systems employed are to the standard
It is essential that you are Fluent in French and English for this role.
Ideally you will have/be:
* University Degree in Engineering / BAC+3
* Expertise in project management for the Thermal industry and oil & gas industries
* Maintenance and design competencies
* Excellent communication skills, highly competent in area of cultural diversity.
* Extensive exposure in the thermal industry
* Project manager on major projects
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your send your CV now to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)