|Job Ref:||204760411||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Company Car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
DATS are actively seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer for a Greater Manchester-based business - a designer and manufacturer of HVAC systems supplied into the commercial buildings sector.|
The employment business is an established and stable SME with a strong order book. They work with a multitude of prestigious companies and organisations UK-wide and have a reputation for excellence.
The requirements for the position are:
- Excellent experience in the building services industry, specifically with HVAC systems (ideally within the commercial sector);
- Control systems programming capabilities;
- An ability to produce, amend and approve wiring diagrams;
- Strong working knowledge of Trend Control Systems is essential;
- Demonstrable hands-on electrical engineering skills including product demonstrations, control systems installation, maintenance and fault-finding;
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK to commissioning sites.
In exchange for your skills and experience, my Client offers a competitive remuneration package including a company car.
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and I will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted