|Job Ref:||204760380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£33000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
£33,000 - £37,000 Annual Basic Salary + Very competitive package
My client is a leading provider of hydraulic systems and now wish to recruit a Hydraulic Application Engineer to work in our technical office located in Wakefield.
We require a suitably qualified candidate that will complement the existing design and project team, bringing knowledge and experience from proven track record in the hydraulic industry. Working with client specifications from the concept stage, through design, manufacture, installation and presentation of technical documentation. Liaising with our sales and production team to provide hydraulic technical support, and technical quotations. We operate across a number of industry sectors, e.g. Flood Defence, Energy, Oil &Gas, Machine Tool, Food Processing, Steel Production etc.
To fulfil our requirements the chosen candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
* Understanding of the fundamentals of hydraulics; pumps, valves, actuators and their application
* In-depth understanding of hydraulic system schematic and P&ID drawings
* Understanding of assembly and configuration drawings
* Use of Engineering Principal such as Mechanical & Structural constraints, Geometric Tolerance and Material Selection
* Knowledge of Electrohydraulic/Electromechanical Systems and how to implement
* Project management
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
* Must have a 'can do attitude' focusing on customer service
* Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as a team and as an individual
* Have a high standard of education
* Ability to visit customers as required
Technical product training will be provided as an on-going requirement to ensure we develop the right candidate.
On offer to the successful candidate is the ability to work for a true market leader in their field, with a fantastic financial package, with a great opportunity to progress your career.
£33,000 - £37,000 Annual Basic Salary + Very competitive package.
To apply for the Applications Engineer job please send your CV to or call Guy Osborne on (Apply online only)