|Job Ref:||204760372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Mechanical Fitter |
3 months contract
£13 - £15 per hour
A World leading Machinery Company require a Mechanical Fitter to effectively assist with assembly and the building of production machinery.
Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
* Able to read and understand mechanical drawings - build and maintain machinery accordingly.
* Experience of mechanical fault-finding down to component level.
* Have good understanding of precision mechanisms.
* Can work with other Development and Mechanical Technicians to build and test prototype assemblies
. * Must be able to plan PPM for the machinery built in the workshop.
* Proven experience of working as a Mechanical Fitter in a technical environment within a high-tech engineering / manufacturing environment.
* Ability to quote timescales regarding the building and repair of machinery.
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
* Assist with the building and maintenance of production machinery.
* The Mechanical Fitter will be required to read and interpret Engineering drawings and build special purpose machinery.
* Candidates will be required to build precision mechanism as well as maintain machinery.
* The Mechanical Fitter will be required to work with other departments including research and development.
Premier are acting as an employment agency