|Job Ref:||204760323||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blaenau Gwent||Address:||Post Code:||NP13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer, are currently looking for a Logistics Scheduler to join their team on a permanent basis.|
• Receipt & Processing of Customer Schedules
• Maintaining accurate customer cumulative schedules.
• Compiling Production Schedules / Plans
• Issuing Firm Customer Shipping Plans
• Developing a Subcontractor Schedule to support forward demand on long lead-time processes
• Providing Long Term Forecasts for Fastener requirements to the Supply Base
• Providing Long Term Forecasts to aid Manpower & Capacity Planning
• Customer Contact & Support
• Advanced level of Microsoft packages like Excel
• Can demonstrate a good understanding of MRP systems
• Strong academic level - HNC/HND
• Automotive experience within a similar role (desirable)
• Salary £19,000 to £22,000 with paid overtime.
• Days based (37.5 hours per week)
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days per annum.
• Contributory pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in this highly successful operation. If you are interested, please send your CV and covering information asap outlining your relevant experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency