|Job Ref:||204760242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Role: Project Manager|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: South Manchester
The role of Project Manager is to provide a high level project management service to the customers and sales team alike. In order to achieve this the PM will take ownership of projects from (and in some cases before) the point of order and deliver systems on time and within budget. The PM will liaise with the customer, sales team and other internal departments to evaluate applications and to deliver the best solution possible for the customer.
My client is a well-established company providing bespoke process systems for businesses around the world in various industries.
This year has been one of growth, with live projects ready to take ownership of and deliver on time and to budget.
The initial 6 months will be on the job training, learning the company's product portfolio and getting used to the company culture.
* Full time role based in South Manchester
* Travel in the UK and overseas to customers and suppliers will be required from time to time
* Interaction and management of internal resources as required for individual projects
Qualifications and Experience
* Proven track record of Turnkey Project Management in a Capital Equipment, Process Engineering, Materials Handling environment. - Complete process systems
* Experience of Risk minimising and complete management of projects
* Management of project budget and delivery commitments
* Ensure compliance and documentation responsibilities are adhered to as required.
* Technical understanding of process plant equipment, to include design drawings and P&ID's
* Technical qualification, preferably to degree level, in a technical / engineering discipline.
* Minimum of five years of experience in Project Managing large capital goods / solutions. Strong preference is for that experience to be in the materials handling, material processing, packaging, and conveyance and/or containment equipment manufacturers.
* Valid driving licence for car and flexibility and capability to travel worldwide.
* Competence in Microsoft Office suite