|Job Ref:||204760134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Job Title - Junior Electrical Design Engineer|
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the job -
* Responsible to carry out detailed calculation for electrical services such as Electrical load estimation of projects, cable sizing and lighting and illumination design using CIBSE guide
* Providing tender design drawings for electrical services such as Lighting services distribution, Small Power Distribution, External Lighting design using Dialux/Relux software, Electrical services Schematics, and Electrical Incoming Services.
* Providing tender design drawings for building security systems, access control system, CCTV, fire alarm system, data and telecommunication services and cable routing.
* Proving Electrical Risers details drawings.
* Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, civil engineers, builders, architects, building surveyors and in house project team.
* Make sure jobs meet Building regulation, British standards, employer's requirements and health and safety requirements.
* Report to senior engineer and client about progress of the project.
The location of the job - London
Salary package or salary range - £27-30,000
Skills, qualification or experience requirements -
* Having a more than 1.5 years of work experience as Building Services Design Engineer, ideally within a Building Services Consultancy Environment.
* Need degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Power Engineering discipline.
* Excellent management skills, demonstrating the capability to meet project deadlines
* Good Understanding of British Standards, Building Regulations, NHBC standard, Lifetime home and CIBSE guide design required to designing of Electrical Services for Buildings.
* Excellent communication Skills, time management, organisational skills, team player, positive attitude, problem solving skill , reliable and flexible
* Ambitious, keen to learn and looking to become Charted Engineer.
* Capability of using industry related software (AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux or Amtech)
* Aptitude to work independently to consistently high standard