|Job Ref:||204760119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£0 - £28300/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Electrical Maintenance / Electrical Craftsman|
37.5 hour Flex pattern
Have you served as an Apprentice and have an ONC /HNC in engineering?
Do you have experience maintaining electrical systems and controls?
Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance / Electrical Craftsman:
* Efficient Maintenance of the Control and Electrical Systems within the Site Engineering Department
* Support the site utilities services
* Work with a range of systems in the Research Department
Qualifications and Skills required for Electrical Maintenance / Electrical Craftsman
* You will have a recognised Apprenticeship and 5 years post apprenticeship experience in an Industrial manufacturing environment as a Maintenance Electrician.
* ONC / HNC in a relevant Engineering discipline
* Relevant experience in Industrial process instrumentation and controls
* Control cabinet modifications / Building experience
* Basic installation experience including Steel conduit work, steel cable tray, steel trunking, steel wire armoured cable work
* Able to work under pressure
* Good problem solving skills
* It is a plus to have 17th Edition with first amendment (CITY & Guilds 2382 - 12)
* It is desirable to have an Electrical Installation Certificate or an Installation and Commissioning (1684) NVQ
Perpetual Partnerships are a North West based recruitment consultancy part of a larger group of engineering companies, with a significant track record of supporting the key goals of organisations within the engineering community. We are helping an important and well established business in the Cheshire area.
If this Electrical Maintenance / Electrical Craftsman opportunity seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please apply now or give us a ring on (Apply online only) for further enquiries