|Job Ref:||204760076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Essex|
BSV are currently hiring for a Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, on behalf of our client a leading Building Services Contractor who maintain a strong focus on professionalism, technical excellence and providing sustainable solutions for the buildings of tomorrow. If you are an experienced Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer who shares these same core values and looking to improve your situation, I want to hear from you.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for our client, you will be expected to:
* Design, manage and supervise projects designated by your Group Leader.
* Assume role of design team leader as required, co-ordinating with other engineering disciplines.
* Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
* Prepare specifications, reports and design drawings, budget costs to programme.
* Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
* Assist with maintaining Technical Standards.
* Membership of a professional engineering body (preferably Associate Member).
* Minimum 10 years experience in Building Services Design
* Good communication/presentation skills.
* Experience in Building Services Design in a Contractor environment would be helpful, but by no means required.
* Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation and standards.
If you are interested in the role above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the 'apply' link