|Job Ref:||204760031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16 - £17/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
We are currently working exclusively with a number of clients within the NHS Estates. We are currently recruiting for a carpenter within a Hospital in Central London with excellent transport links on the Piccadilly, Central, Metropolitan and Circle lines. |
2+ Months, possibility for extension. £16/17/ph. Start ASAP
Your main duties will be:
* Using your skills to carry out all repairs such h as re-hanging, re-sizing and replacing doors
* General repairs instructed on the interior and exterior of the building.
* Adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
* Completing PPM jobs.
* To work in a team and independently.
To be considered this role you will:
* Have worked in a commercial or NHS environment.
* Have a Valid CSCS card.
* Full Qualifications in Carpentry (NVQ or City & Guilds)
If you feel this role is suited to you please email Jenna at or Call (Apply online only)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy