|Job Ref:||204760002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Generous Holiday allowance, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Maintenance Engineer - Days |
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer with an electrical bias, for a bespoke food manufacturer in the Northamptonshire area. The company offers the chance to work for an ever growing market leader that has plans for further investment into the engineering team. Do not miss your chance to apply today in order to be considered to work for this forever expanding company.
Skills required for Maintenance Team Leader:
• Multi skilled with an electrical bias
• Electrical maintenance qualification
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
• Factory maintenance experience
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
• Join an evolving market leader with no direct competitors
• Involvement in maintenance projects
• Working as part of a team
Benefits: Generous Holiday allowance, Pension
Commutable from: NORTHAMPTON, CORBY, WELLINGBOROUGH
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt