|Job Ref:||204759988||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Swanley||Address:||Post Code:||BR8||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
BSV - Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Kent|
BSV are currently hiring for an Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, on behalf of our client a Building Services Engineering consultancy with a reputation of building strong relationships with clients spanning almost 40 years. If you are an experienced Electrical Building Services Engineer looking to grow within a Building Services Design consultancy that maintains a strong focus on sustainability in the Built environment, I want to hear from you.
As an Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for our client, you will be expected to:
* Design, manage and supervise projects designated by your Group Leader.
* Assume role of design team leader as required, co-ordinating with other engineering disciplines.
* Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
* Prepare specifications, reports and design drawings, budget costs to programme.
* Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
* Assist with maintaining Technical Standards.
* Ideal candidates will have relevant Building Services or Engineering qualifications and relevant design and or site experience of 10-15 years.
* Good communication/presentation skills.
* Ideally you will have worked on projects involving Residential Buildings, Commercial office Buildings, Mixed-use Developments and Social housing.
* Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation and standards.
If you are interested in the role above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the 'apply' link