|Job Ref:||204759931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£40000/annum Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this world renowned, bespoke manufacturer has become available. Supplying their well-known clients across Europe, North & South America and Asia as well as across the rest of the globe, the size of this company is gigantic and they are only getting bigger, stronger and better. They have a strong hand in the UK market, regularly supplying to all major supermarkets including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and Waitrose. By joining the business as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer you will be rewarded with an exceptional basic salary, considerable opportunities to develop in a thriving business and an exquisite benefits and pension package.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
• Electrical - 3phase, invertors, rectifiers,
• Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics
• Manufacturing background
• A basic understanding of PLC's is desired.
• PPM on the production line along with dealing with breakdowns and repairs
• Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer to get involved with continuous improvement and projects
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Considerable opportunities to develop in a thriving business and an exquisite benefits and pension package.
• Bespoke equipment and state of the art facilities
• Various internal & external training on offer
• Thousands of pounds spent per maintenance engineer to develop their skillset
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby and Royal Leamington Spa
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on