|Job Ref:||204759747||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£28000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a highly respected construction consultancy for an enthusiastic Fire Risk Assessor. The successful candidate will come from a strong Fire Risk Assessment background and will be looking to move to further their career.|
Working within sectors that include listed university buildings, nationally renowned retail complexes and industrial developments the ideal candidate will have been exposed to a wide range of sectors. The chosen engineer will have proven experience ensuring buildings conform to the latest Fire related building regulations and technical standards.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company who will support you and develop you professionally.
* Communication with client team to ensure programme of inspections is completed.
* Taking particulars on site, writing schedule's, specifications and programmes of works.
* Working within deadlines and budgets.
* Listed on the national register of fire risk assessor
* Graduate or be working towards such a level within the Institute of Fire Engineers or a comparative body.
* Fully conversant with current fire safety legislation.
* Salary Dependent on Experience
* 25 Days Holiday
* Subscription to relevant bodies.
* Life Assurance.
* 5% Employer pension contribution