|Job Ref:||204759746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Specific Posting Title:|
As a experienced NDE Engineer, you will:
* Write and/or support to write work and maintenance procedures, inspection and qualification procedures.
* Develop and write offers for qualified inspections (technical NDE part, qualification Strategy, technique to be utilized).
* Develop, qualify and put in place inspections.
* Take on site positions for data acquisition, analysis at least within EMEA.
* Justify inspections (procedures, process, probes) in front of the regulator and/or customer (RCCM, KTA, ASME etc...).
* Provide internal trainings and support the market application organization.
* Collaborate with EPRI/local institutions.
Specific Desired Skills:
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
* Master degree in Engineering.
* Hold certificates for at least UT & ET level II and need to have the potential to move to level III.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in the nuclear field/environment or similar experience of equal merit with focus on NDE experience.
* Flexible with location
* Fluent in English (conversation and writing).
* Knowledge & experience in phased array UT as well as leadership skills are a plus.
* Willingness to be trained on tooling as well (following a pre-defined plan) and getting qualified for at least one non NDE product would be an asset.
For more information about this role please contact our London office