|Job Ref:||204759687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Job title - Risk Manager / Senior Risk Manager |
Industry - Infrastructure/ Engineering
Location - Birmingham / Surrey
Contract - £(Apply online only) per day
Risk Managers required at various levels to work on major infrastructure projects.
The successful Risk Manager(s) will be providing risk management services to project and programme teams as set out in risk management policies, strategy processes and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance in risk management and ensure that principles are applied to all stages of the project lifecycle, to allocate area of programme.
- Proactively ensure that all projects comply with the risk management procedures.
- Manage and guide others in relation to use of risk management data.
- Promote the joint evaluation of risks with contractors to establish a basis for risk sharing and incentives.
- Demonstrable experience in a project risk role within large-scale infrastructure projects/commercial construction projects.
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of project and programme risk management and techniques.
- Knowledge of current project management and project control processes, particularly on major infrastructure and/or rail projects.
- Ability to build complex cost, schedule and risk models in a number of applications, commensurate to maturity of projects and programmes.
- Develop and implement appropriate risk management actions for identified risks across projects.
- Build and manage working relationships both internally and externally with all stakeholders.
- Explain risk assessments to non-specialists,
- Ability to deliver outputs to tight deadlines in a highly pressured environment demonstrating flexibility, determination and resilience.
The position is a 6 month rolling contract paying between £400-£600 per day depending on experience.
To apply for the position please send your updated CV to or Call Ashton on (Apply online only)