|Job Ref:||204759599||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blaenau Gwent||Address:||Post Code:||NP13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer, are currently looking for a Tool Room Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.|
You will provide a high level of technical support and direction utilising a hands on approach to problem solving and drive departmental improvements through strong leadership.
• A time served toolmaking apprenticeship
• HNC / ONC qualification desirable.
• Proven supervisory skills
• A high technical skill level forged by experience gained in toolmaking
• A flexible approach to shift patterns and overtime
• A commitment to continuous improvement utilising PDCA
• Salary up to £31,000 + overtime
• Rotating two shift pattern (AM / PM)
• Shift Allowance 20% on the PM shift
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Overtime available (enhanced rate)
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in this highly successful operation. If you are interested, please send your CV and covering information asap outlining your relevant experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency