|Job Ref:||204759487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
BMS Commissioning Engineer / Building Service Commissioning Engineer required for our client based in Wigan to cover North West. Our client is a specialist company that offer the design, service and installation of BMS control systems. The BMS Commissioning Engineer will be tasked with the final system commissioning after an installation to certify the system is operating correctly as per the project requirements and specification.|
The Building Services Commissioning Engineer will need to have proven experience with balancing and commissioning Heating, Cooling & Ventilation systems to the CIBSE commissioning Codes of Practice and the BSRIA Application Guides for Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Systems.
Other duties will include completing the certifying documents and results for inclusion of the sites operation and maintenance manuals. The role will be primarily field based travelling around the North West with the occasional project further afield.
BMS Commissioning Engineer Position Requirements
* Proven background with BMS / building services systems
* Experienced with Trend or Tridium
* Good understanding of electrical & mechanical systems
* Testing, adjusting and balancing of HVAC systems
* Demonstrable knowledge of CIBSE commissioning Codes of Practice and BSRIA Application Guides for Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Systems.
* Based in the North West, happy to travel to the office in Wigan and across the North West.
BMS Commissioning Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary Negotiable £30k - £40k
* Company Car
* 28 Days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy