|Job Ref:||204759427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Your exciting new role as a Multi-skilled maintenance Engineer will involve;|
- Working alongside an Engineering team to conduct general maintenance for all manufacturing equipment
- Helping with repairs of all areas of the Derbyshire plant
- Fault finding
- Take part in continuous improvement opportunities and support problem-solving activities.
- Engage in training to learn new skills and enable multi-skilling across all areas of the manufacturing facility.
- Attend team meetings and conduct end of shift hand overs
A lucky successful multi-skilled maintenance engineer will have;
- Experience in electrical maintenance and previously worked within a production environment to support continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to be able to solve problems and work on their own initiative
- 16th or 17th Edition Electrical regulations (for electrical role)
- Knowledge of 3 phase systems
- Knowledge of DC Drives and inverters
- Experience of Siemens PLC's is desirable
- Forklift driving license and crane experience would be of benefit
What's on offer?
- Extensive training with the global Engineering business
- Great team working environment
- Competyative salary
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business