|Job Ref:||204759395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum negotiable, bonus, overtime||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Service Engineer - Construction \ Plant Equipment \ Tower Cranes|
£25k - £30k plus overtime & profit pay
About Our Client
My client is a family owned business who are recruiting a number of Engineers as part of their expansion plans for 2017, immediate start available. Looking for both Mechanical and Electrically bias Engineers to install, fault find and service Tower Cranes across the UK.
* Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Systems
* Liaise with customers in order to help improve the service provided by the company
* Carrying out scheduled maintenance and service of Tower Cranes
* Working away from home between 2 - 4 days during the week
* Servicing clients and equipment across the UK
Flexibility is required with this position. You will be contracted to work 44 hours per week and regular overtime will be available to you. A typical working week is between 50 and 55 hours per week with all overtime paid at premium rates.
A willingness and "can do" and "want to" attitude is required to be successful with this position.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
* NVQ or City & Guilds qualified
* Knowledge of Cranes, Plant or Construction Equipment
* Ideally you will already have experience working as a Service Engineer
* Happy working at heights (80 meters)
* Previous experience with electrical fault finding and hydraulics (desirable)
* CPCS or equivalent qualifications (desirable)
* Full UK driving License - no penalty points
*Only candidates with the above experience will be considered for this position.
What's on Offer
You will be entered into the company 6 month in house training and induction scheme, including product training, health and safety.
You will be paid a generous basic salary reflective of your skills, abilities and level of experience. With generous amounts of regular overtime, company profit related bonus scheme, company vehicle (available after training period) as well as 28 days holidays and company pension scheme.
If this position is of interest and you feel you can add value to the company through previous experience and personal qualities, please contact Barry Tapping for further information and to apply.
You can submit your CV and/or covering intro directly to Barry using the email address within this advert, alternatively please feel free to call him on the contact number provided.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)