|Job Ref:||204759379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£26000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)|
A leading manufacturer in the South Wales region, this impressive manufacturing facility manufactures high quality products for multinational companies in the automotive sector. Due to recent expansion this company require a talented Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join their engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for responding to and resolving equipment breakdowns.
* Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
* Electrical work on a variety of equipment involving inverters, motors and switchgear.
* Mechanical work involving hydraulics, pneumatics, and fabrication.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* PLC fault finding.
* Time served apprenticeship.
* Strong electrical knowledge along with mechanical skills.
* Excellent benefits.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Zac Turley for this vacancy - on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants