|Job Ref:||204759264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£29000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician x 3|
£29,000 - £32,000
My client, a household named company who specialise in the manufacture of an FMCG product are looking to recruit a number of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians to complement their already established and highly professional team. As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for ensuring the plant and all production equipment is maintained and a culture of continuous improvement is actively promoted. They aim to continue this period of ongoing strategic growth and this would be an excellent time to join the company for a long term and successful career.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
* Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit, including high speed packaging and wrapping machines.
* Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery.
* Assisting with on going development to machinery and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Ideally educated to HNC standard or equivalent
* High volume industry experience is highly beneficial
* Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o £29,000 - £32,000
o Excellent support for Educational advancement, together with realistic opportunities for progression into Supervisory roles.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work then we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants