|Job Ref:||204759238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Denham||Address:||Post Code:||IP29||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Are you an experienced Project Planner, who has worked within an Engineering environment? |
Do you have project-based experience?
Are you APM or Prince qualified?
Do you have a demonstrable understanding of planning techniques and critical path analysis, work breakdown structures etc?
Do you have experience of using a Project Management System and ERP (ideally SAP)
If you are then I can offer an exciting opportunity to join a project team working on the development of safety critical products for the aerospace industry. The role is offered on a permanent basis with a salary of £45K for successful candidate.
Working within one of the integrated project teams, you will perform planning activities using the Project Management System to enable, control and coordinate the various project activities across numerous internal disciplines.
The Project' is a development programme which incorporates design, test, manufacture and delivery of data.
This role will report on a daily basis to the Project lead, and will be required to work with the Project Lead, other Programme Managers, and work package managers.
1. Maintain, develop & communicate the integrated Programme plan in company PMS including all contract deliverable milestones, internal milestones, invoicing and sales milestones in accordance with Procedures.
2. Monitor the integrated set of project schedules, costs, and resources in accordance with the company timetable, procedures and working practices and cost structure & Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
3. Undertake and coordinate the formal update of project schedules, interdependencies, resource allocations, budgets and financial status.
4. Generate the overall critical path across projects and reconcile issues, making recommendations to assist in the recovery of overall programme slip, where applicable.
5. Analyse resource profiles resulting from the schedule update process and make recommendations to reconcile resource loading anomalies
If you are a Project Planner with a demonstrable relevant experience with the engineering / manufacturing industry, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Keywords: Project Planner, PMS, Planisware, SAP, milestone, WBS, reporting