|Job Ref:||204759216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
Mobile Plant Fitter - Norfolk
Salary £10 - 12 per hour
Alecto Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Mobile Plant Fitter to work on a mobile basis in Norfolk for a well established Construction & Civils contract business.
Engineers with a background working on construction or heavy plant such as tracked machines, dumpers, diggers, excavators and telehandlers are required for this role.
The successful candidate will be provided with a vehicle to travel to client sites and attend breakdowns when required. Plenty of overtime is available for the successful candidate.
* Service, maintenance and breakdowns to a range of construction vehicles.
* Including: tracked machinery, telehandlers, dumpers.
* 45 hours standard working week.
* Van provided for travel.
* Attending breakdowns.
* Based onsite at workshop.
* Experience required on machinery as listed above.
* Qualifications preferred including CSCS card/NVQ.
* Applicants must be based in Norfolk
* Plenty of overtime available.
* Excellent quality of working environment & security from well established firm.
* Manage your own diary - home based.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit