|Job Ref:||204759178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16 - £17/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
We are currently working exclusively with a number of clients within the NHS Estates. We have a variety of roles we are recruiting for at the moment all within a Hospital in Central London with excellent transport links on the Piccadilly, Central, Metropolitan and Circle lines. |
2+ Months contract, Start ASAP.
Your main duties will be:
* To install plumbing and heating systems within the trust.
* Maintain and repair systems and equipment to your best ability.
* General maintenance plumbing around the trust.
* Install new fixtures and fittings promptly.
* Plant room maintenance.
* Adhere to all health and safety guidelines.
* To work in a team and independently.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Commercial Environment or NHS experience.
* Full Plumbing Qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ)
* Provide 2 years worth of references from start date in assignment.
* Up to date CRB Check.
If you think this role would suit you then please respond with your CV or call (Apply online only)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy