|Job Ref:||204759082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£37000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:14|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Investigation Engineer (Instruments) to join a leading Medical Device company based in Basingstoke. As the Investigation Engineer (Instruments) you will be responsible for communicating and translating customer experiences within the organisation, including working closely with Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing/Operations, Engineering, R&D and the Service organisation.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Investigation Engineer (Instruments) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Review and investigate international customer complaints for assigned products and processes, including the identification of root causes and contributing factors wherever possible. Recommend corrective and/or preventative action(s) related to customer complaint issues.
2. Provide a documented report that clearly outlines the investigation process, investigation findings, frequency of related events, corrective actions and recommendations. Identify and monitor patterns and trends in complaint issues related to assigned product groups.
3. Actively participate in multidisciplinary processes to assess identified risks and to determine mitigations related to product issues, including the preparation and presentation of risk assessment documentation.
Escalate high priority issues as well as identified business risks to the appropriate management level.
4. Participate in daily Customer Advocacy meetings to assess and prioritise incoming complaints.
Participate in vigilance reporting processes for relevant Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies.
Work closely with Manufacturing sites, R&D and Quality Engineers as well as the International Marketing & Regulatory Departments in the design and/or modification of both existing and future products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Investigation Engineer (Instruments) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
2. Proven industry experience of within a regulated environment and experience with quality inspection.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in medical product evaluation, quality engineering and/or complaint management is essential.
Key Words: Engineering / Investigation / Electronic / Manufacturing / Quality / R&D / Regulated / Electronics / Instruments / Inspection / RCA /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves