|Job Ref:||204758958||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Quantity Surveyor -Ilford|
We are currently working closely with an International Construction Projects organisation providing Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and commissioning services across a variety of Industry Sectors.
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to bring an experienced Quantity Surveyors to their team based in Ilford. You must have experience in Rail projects from an M+E perspective.
• Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
• Tracking costs and labour through the project
• Preparing costs for variations
• Producing monthly valuations
• Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & labour costs efficiency through the project
• Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
• Minimum 5+ years Mechanical & Electrical project experience
• Minimum 5 Years as a QS dealing with Rail projects in the UK.
• Must be able to demonstrate NEC experience.
• Degree in Construction Economics (Quantity Surveying) or equivalent is required.
• Candidates must be willing to travel across the London and South East County regions as required
• Base d in Ilford