|Job Ref:||204758950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum OTE In Excess of £42,000, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Travel Paid Door to Door
Our Client is a leading refrigeration company in its field we provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all customers.
Our core services include, service and breakdown cover for refrigeration equipment and installations of large refrigeration projects, however being able offer a broad range of services to increase customer satisfaction and maximise sales is key.
As a service and breakdown engineer your role will be to provide an initial first response to call outs and carry out service work for customers. This includes first fix or successful diagnosis of electrical and refrigeration faults.
As a person you will need the following qualities & experience:
• Be able to react quickly and multi-task
• Strong Customer Service skills
• F-Gas Qualification C&G 2078 or equivalent
• Good electrical fault finding skills
• Good refrigeration fault finding skills
• Disciplined individual with ability to work under pressure
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Installation of refrigeration equipment and electrical circuits (Advantageous)