|Job Ref:||204758842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16 - £17/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
We are currently working exclusively with a number of clients within the NHS Estates. We are currently recruiting for an electrician to work within a Hospital in Central London with excellent transport links on the Piccadilly, Central, Metropolitan and Circle lines. |
The Contract is for 2+ months with pay at £16/17/hr (LTD).
Your main duties in this role:
* Ensure all health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
* Equipment Testing and Installations.
* Carrying out general electrical duties such as replacing light bulbs, nurse call systems and any maintenance work around the trust.
* Undertaking PPM, Reactive and BMS Works.
* Completing any documentation required.
* Work in a team environment.
* Problem solving.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Be NVQ 17th Edition qualified or equivalent.
* A valid CSCS card.
* Previous maintenance experience within the commercial sector and NHS.
If you would like to apply for this role please respond with your CV or call (Apply online only)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy