|Job Ref:||204758782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Job Role: Electrical Design Engineer|
Our client is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer role will to work on a range of Water projects across the South West. The successful candidate will be required to carry out detailed installation design for existing modifications and new installations.
* You will be required to complete cable installation designs, including cable schedules, Amtech cable calculations, hook up drawings, SLD's, tray/ladder sizing and some lighting design
* To gain client requirements and creating specifications for projects; creating solutions.
* To work alongside the Project Manager and Design Manager to ensure that the designs of projects are running to client requirements, and are compliant with regulations.
* To produce designs in accordance with the design specification through technical innovation
* To ensure the integrity of the design through:
* technical design calculations
* material research and awareness of modern production techniques
* cost effectiveness
* To produce all necessary production and assembly drawings, using 2D drawing CAD system
* To be aware of the necessary standards relating to the environment
* To undertake site and client visits as required
* To communicate accurately with other stakeholders throughout the project from concept through to completion.
* To Liaise with the end client to ensure that they have a full understanding of the progress of the project.
A knowledge of design interfaces with control panels and mechanical plant and working within the water industry would be beneficial.
To apply for this role please send your cv or call Tom on (Apply online only)