|Job Ref:||204758720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Working for an expanding division of an expanding scientific organisation as a Project Manager you will oversee a range of projects based around hi value bespoke automated machinery for the scientific industry. The company has an outstanding reputation within its field and this role will give you a chance to manage large projects which will make a genuine difference in people`s lives whilst also working alongside some of the industries most talented engineers. This role will work on large complex product development projects through to smaller repeat projects on a range of different machinery. Other responsibilities will include:
- Lead all stages of the projects: establishment, planning, implementation, control and completion, meeting budget, schedule and quality requirements.
- Define the project including scope and project strategy and communicate key information to the project team.
- Provide leadership and motivation to all members of the project team.
- Produce and maintain accurate project plans.
- Determine and manage all allocations for the projects.
- To ensure all project deliverables are fit for purpose.
- To liaise with other project groups to evolve project management best practice.
For this role you will need:
- A strong background in project management from a relevant hi-tech engineering organisation.
- Ideally a degree in an engineering field.
- Any experience of working with automated machinery or life science sector experience would be highly desirable