|Job Ref:||204758713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
M&E CAD Technician (3D CADDUCT)|
A great opportunity has come up for a talented and ambitious M&E CAD Technician to join an International multi-disciplined projects company. You will be utilising your design skills on various commercial / Industrial M+E projects throughout London and the South East Counties as well as across the UK. Based in Bracknell, this is an exciting and excellent opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join an M&E Contractor as they continue their expansion across new sectors throughout UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
The company is a large M+E Contractor Engineering Consultancy and this vacancy has come available due to continued growth and success within their industry. You will be working with a CAD team that includes architects and engineers working together on a broad range of M+E commercial and Industrial projects.
As M&E CAD Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
• Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
• Adhere to the company's CAD standards.
• Plot drawings using the companies printing facility.
• Liaise with the CAD Manager and project team for any CAD and Revit MEP related issues.
• Liaising with lead project engineer and project team.
• Store CAD and Revit MEP files correctly in the project Document Management System.
• Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
Qualifications and Skill:
As a successful candidate you will join the team in Bracknell as a permanent member of staff and be part of a friendly and creative team.
• Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services projects in the UK.
• Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D operation and drawing standards.
• Must have current, working knowledge of 3D CADDUCT - 3D drafting & modelling application for AutoCAD and Architectural .
• Working on Commercial, Industrial & Data Centre projects from £1m-£20m in value
• Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
• Innovative ability to resolve CAD problems and issues.
• Proficient in the use of document management systems