|Job Ref:||204758684||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blaenau Gwent||Address:||Post Code:||NP13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer, are currently looking for a Toolmaker to join their team on a permanent basis.|
This role involves the maintenance and repair of press tooling, identifying and carrying out modification where necessary as well as new press tool making and running trials.
You will also assist production teams to achieve targets by assisting with tooling problems in press and carry out preventative maintenance activities as required.
Skills / Experience and Qualifications:
• Tool making apprenticeship.
• Welding skills would be an advantage (MIG / ARC).
• Competent use of mills and grinders.
• Experience of press tooling (especially, draw and progression).
• Knowledge of material properties for problem solving.
• Salary up to £26,000 + shift allowance
• Rotating two shift pattern (AM/PM)
• Shift Allowance 20% on the PM shift
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Overtime available (enhanced rate)
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in this highly successful operation. If you are interested, please send your CV and covering information asap outlining your relevant experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency