|Job Ref:||204758663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Graduate Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineers required!|
If you are a recent graduate of one of the above disciplines or have a degree with work history in the above fields then we have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate/Trainee Technical Engineer within the business.
The company operate nationally and have manufacturing sites UK and Europe and supply the big national house builders with there bespoke products.
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding engineer to work in a large, modern, open plan office with the latest facilities.
If you have excellent communication/customer service skills, with a technical background/degree and are capable of preparing load assessments and load calculations then we want to hear from you!!
* Degree educated in Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
* Must be able to prepare stress and load calculations
* Commutable distance to Burton Upon Trent/Derby
* Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
* AutoCAD - must be able to use and interpret engineering/technical drawings
Hours: Mon-Friday 8:30-5:30
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience/background
Duties/Overview of role:
* Liaise with builders, merchants, architects and engineers
* Prepare load assessments and load calculations
* Schedule and carry-out office & site visits
* Deal with fax, e-mail and telephone enquiries
* Work closely with external sales to deliver company targets
* Carry out design of structural products
* Prepare Drawings
This is an excellent opportunity and introduction to uitilse skills learnt at University
In return for your experience as Graduate/Technical Engineer we can offer you:
31 days holidays + Xmas Shutdown
On Site Parking
Training for those who want to further themselves through career progression
If you are interested in the Graduate/Technical Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)