|Job Ref:||204758644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Salary:||£33000 - £38000/annum Basic £33K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG |
My client has been established for over 30 years and own majority of the market that they operate in. This 3 shift role will involve carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on manufacturing equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a close-knit team of experienced engineers and engineers who are looking for a new challenge.
Skills require for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (either bias)
• Engineering qualifications
• Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
• PLC - Fault Find
• Experienced engineer with mechanical and electrical skills within a manufacturing environment
• Skills: Chains, belts and bearings, electrical circuits, electrical installations
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Company pension
• Competitive salary
• Investment on improving plant
• Overtime- paid at time and a half
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Peterborough, Wisbech, March, Huntingdon, Kings Lynn, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details