|Job Ref:||204758594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Wisbech||Address:||Post Code:||PE13||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum Basic £34K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer based in Cambridgeshire, for a very reputable manufacturing company, who are a market leader in their industry. My client is eager to add to the team by welcoming a strong and motivated multi skilled engineer. Applicants for this position need to have a good proven track history with working within any FMCG role(s). This is a great opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a prosperous company, especially with their plans to expand.
Skills require for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Engineering qualifications
• Previous experience with working on planned and reactive maintenance
• PLC - Fault Find. A basic understanding will suffice
• Working for a food manufacturer would be advantageous but my client is open to FMCG
• Working a continental permanent nights' role
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Company pension
• Training - qualifications
• Investment on improving plant
• The equipment on site are bespoke and state of the art
• Succession plan
• Multiple sites
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, Ely, Cambridgeshire, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, St Ives, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details