|Job Ref:||204758579||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ellesmere Port||Address:||Post Code:||CH65||Salary:||£48000 - £51000/annum Car, BUPA||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Maintenance Manager |
£48k - £51k & Car (Audi / BMW / Mercedes) or car allowance (£6,600), BUPA, 25 day holiday, flexible benefits
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to be based in Ellesmere Port. The Maintenance Manager represents an opportunity to come in to world leading organisation where you will be given a free reign to manage the whole maintenance department with your own budget, managing an established and extremely talented team.
Ideally, you will come from the chemical, power or combustion sector but this is not essential - we will look at strong candidates from the likes of food, FMCG, manufacturing or automotive.
The Maintenance Manager will involve managing a team of 9 engineers across EC&I, electrical and mechanical disciplines. You will be responsible for the day to day reactive maintenance across the facility whilst looking to improve PPM and Root Cause Analysis for reactive maintenance in a role that will be around 70% office based (strategically improving the facility) as well as 30% site based. This role is not hands on, purely management.
* Manage the maintenance function, deliver high plant availability and performance within budgets
* Safety of the plant is paramount and this is a massive part of the role, including the COMAH Regulations
* Manage the maintenance department, implementing planned preventative maintenance requirements.
* Manage maintenance sub contractors where applicable
For the Maintenance Manager we are looking for an established manager who has a strong record of managing a team of engineer and getting results. This is a role for a time served engineer (electrical ideally, but will consider mechanical) who has moved in to management.
Ideally, you will come from the chemical, power or combustion sector but this is not essential - we will look at strong candidates from the likes of food, FMCG and manufacturing / automotive.
* Apprentice trained Engineer, ideally HNC level - electrical preferred
* Chemical, combustion or power experience massively beneficial, but would look at food, FMCG, Manufacturing and automotive
* Experience of planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and maintenance strategy tools whilst being cost effective
* Strong Health & Safety knowledge (ideally a recognised qualification)
* Knowledge of steam raising and power generation
* Knowledge Pressure System Safety Regs and Statutory inspection regs.
This is working with a multi billion pound blue-chip organisation who invest heavily in their staff with excellent careers.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy