|Job Ref:||204758574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Biggleswade||Address:||Post Code:||SG18||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Basic £45K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Maintenance Team Leader - Heavy Manufacturing |
Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Currently looking for a strong Maintenance Team Leader to join a large manufacturing company based in Bedfordshire. You will be joining a thriving heavy manufacturing company as a maintenance team leader where you will be able to use your skills that you have developed throughout your career. There will be opportunity to move into more senior roles within the business and this will be able to happen as quickly as you want it to.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
• Electrical and Mechanical Qualifications
• Previous experience of leading and managing a team of multi-skilled maintenance engineers
• Continuous Improvement Skills
• Lean Manufacturing knowledge
• Experience of implementing a PPM Schedule
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
• Joining a thriving heavy manufacturing company who are part of larger group where progression is readily available.
• As a Maintenance Team Leader you will have the opportunity to be upskilled through various training and development.
• You will have the opportunity to coach and a develop a team of very strong multi-skilled maintenance engineers.
• You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a good benefits package.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, Royston, Hertfordshire, St Neots, Cambridgeshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details