|Job Ref:||204758556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum Van, phone, pension, health insuranc||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Field Service Engineer|
£30,000 + Benefits Package
A thriving nationwide distribution company are looking to add a field service engineer to their growing team of engineers to cover the South Wales area. This role will give the individual an opportunity to work independently using his own initiative to maintain, repair and service a variety of large distribution vehicles.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing your own work, working independently.
* To diagnose, repair, service and maintain a variety of vehicles and equipment.
* Physically inspect vehicles, trailers, and equipment as required to meet operational requirements.
* Build and maintain excellent customer relationships with customers, internal operations and stakeholders in order to develop and constantly improve service.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience within a relevant industry.
* Current and valid LGV license.
* Strong hydraulic experience.
* £30,000 salary.
* Company van and phone.
* Pension and health insurance.
* 25 days' holiday.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Zac Turley for this vacancy - on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants