|Job Ref:||204758537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Basic up to £55K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Engineering Manager - Pharmaceutical, Huge Career Progression|
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for a large pharmaceutical company who are currently going through huge investment in their engineering department. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Engineering Manager ideally with GMP experience to join a growing business offering huge amounts of career progression for the successful Engineering Manager.
The Engineering Manager position will be working in a start of the art pharmaceutical factory. The role will be leading and managing a team of multi-skilled engineers and will heavily focus on investment of new machinery within a GMP environment as well as continuous improvement across the factory.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
• Previous Engineering Management experience
• Ideally previous experience of GMP environments such as Pharma, Food, Aerospace, Nuclear or oil and Gas
• Strong management and leadership capabilities.
• Strong reliability and Asset Care experience as an Engineering Manager
• Engineering qualification (Ideally degree qualified)
• Strong technical background in electrical, mechanical or HVAC.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
• Working in a state or the art GMP pharmaceutical factory
• Working as an Engineering Manager for a huge pharmaceutical company that are heavily investing
• Plenty of engineering projects to take charge of as Engineering Manager
• Lots of opportunities for to progress further from Engineering Manager
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Watford, Hertfordshire, Slough, Berkshire, Harrow, Middlesex, Luton, Bedfordshire, Harlow, Essex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details