|Job Ref:||204758219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Hastings||Address:||Post Code:||TN34||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Basic £26K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Maintenance Engineer- |
Benefits: Pension, 28 Days Holidays
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on one of the UKs most popular attractions. This attraction has been around for over 30 years and prides itself in both its heritage and thrills. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge with an abundance of variety in workload, this is the perfect role for you.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance engineer (electrical bias)
• Previous experience being an Electrical Engineer/ Time served electrician
• Engineering Qualifications
• Experience with Control Panels, Strong Understanding of Health & Safety, be organized and efficient with regular reports.
• Ability to be flexible with shifts
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Meeting with friendly customers on a regular basis
• Working closely with a close team of engineers
• Opportunity to work on exciting new equipment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holidays
Commutable: Worthing, Haywards Heath and Crawley, Hove, Brighton, East Sussex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details