|Job Ref:||204758015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Llanelli||Address:||Post Code:||SA15||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
This company design, manufacture and install Automation Systems and Special Purpose machines. They have an extremely impressive client base comprising world class operators in the sectors of Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and general engineering. Currently, they are experiencing excellent growth and as a consequence need to strengthen their engineering team in various disciplines including Electrical Design Engineer.|
The working environment is collaborative yet challenging, every project is bespoke and therefore the Electrical Design Engineer will be required to manage many tasks simultaneously.
• Design and Development of Electrical equipment such as charge controllers, control panels, servo controls
• Produce electrical schematic drawings
• Produce Bills of Materials
• Take part in conceptual design and modification of existing plant
• Testing and Commissioning
• Good knowledge of Electrical Design work and the workings of PLCs
• Knowledge of 3 phase systems, switchgear control systems, leak tests, torque systems
• Understanding of AutoCAD.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in this highly successful business. Interested? Please send your CV and covering information for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency